Thanksgivingmom tagged me to post about 6 randmon things. She’s trying to give me a push to get back into blogging. To be honest I find blogging hard, but here goes nothing….
1. Hi, my name is Tara and I’m a Starbucks addict. I don’t drink coffee, but am currently in love with a good ol’ Venti Tea Misto, non fat, extra hot, one tea bag and one Splenda. Now, say that five times fast. LOL, my friends just laugh and call me a Starbucks snob. I don’t mind because frankly it’s true.
2. I love ladybugs. I think for as long as I can remember I’ve loved them. When I was about 2 years old my grandmother had this little ladybug patch on one of her tshirts. I made her take it off her shirt and sew it on mine.
3. I play with my hair alot. A little too much sometimes, I’m sure if I didn’t I’d have nice thick hair.
4. I drive a mini van and have for about a year now. And you know what, I kind of like it. ;o) Now it’s super practical with baby on the way, but prior to the conception of the little one, it certainly wasn’t practical.
5. I love to gossip. I wish I could stop but I just can’t help myself. I don’t do it maliciously I just love to know what’s going on.
6. I want to marry Tzatziki – enough said.